What is Energy Art?
"My goal is to create something that will make a meaningful and powerful first connection, and then continue the spiritual growth between the person and the energy/vibration artistically represented in the piece. For example, receiving a sea turtle will create initial interest in the totem's meaning, and that message will continue to deepen and guide the person for years."
My Blog posts say it best...
"I love to create things. I love to work with my hands and use color in all that I do. One day I was knitting a sweater for my dog, and I had the idea to “infuse” it with healing energy so that it was more than just something to keep him warm. And then I started to think of all the ways I could combine my craft with my healing! What better combination than art and healing together."
The Energetic Infusion Process
Gem, flower, and/or color essences added to each piece, Herkimer 'diamonds' added for increased resonance, enhanced and sealed with sacred geometry, and channeled angel messages all come together to create truly unique art that supports personal growth and healing.
- A Herkimer 'diamond' is placed in the heart center of the angels, spirit animals, and magical beings. This is a small clear crystal (about the size of a pea) that has a very high, healing vibration. It does not need clearing of energies and amplifies stones and vibrations with which it is paired. It is the perfect gemstone to help radiate out the loving intentions of the etheric being connected to the piece.
- Many pieces are also infused with gem, flower, and color essences. Flower essences are the healing essence of the actual blooming flower of a plant (not essential oils). Gem, color, and even sacred geometry essences are similar. They are a gentle, loving, and effective way to help provide comfort, guidance and healing. These essences come from various wonderful makers, and most are Flora Corona Essences.
- Each piece is further energetically infused with a unique process developed by Claire based on her certified energy healing modalities, including sacred geometry, sound, gratitude, and prayers.
- Each item is 100% handmade by Claire, fibers are from ethically treated animals (both raising and sheering practices), only non-toxic dyes are used, and other materials are up-cycled when possible.
- Each item comes in beautiful packaging for a polished and special gift.
- Claire donates $1 to her local animal shelter for every order placed.
- See the video showing the process of needle felting and learn more on the "In Depth" page.
- This art form is called fiber art felting - needle and wet felting. Needle felting is a process of taking animal/plant fiber roving (such as the wool after it is cleaned and before it is spun) and shaping it with hand held needles that have tiny barbs in them to catch the wool within itself to hold the shapes. Wet felting uses hot water and soap to fuse the fibers together (like when you shrink your favorite wool sweater in the wash!) Items are finished with high quality gemstones, beads, and threads.