Rabbit - made to order
All Energy Art Soft Sculptures by Claire Demarest at Sacred Balance Art are made from fibers that come from happy animals, materials that are high quality, and each piece is completely handmade, ensuring it is one of a kind.
If Rabbit comes into your life, listen carefully to the wisdom and guidance. Animals can be with us as our main Spirit Animal, or they can come and go with specific messages throughout our lives.
The Rabbit symbolizes:
· Overcoming Shyness/Anxiety – More than most, rabbit understands what it means to be shy, timid, and downright scared. But their spirit teaches us to overcome these barriers, so ask rabbit to help you face that fear with the creativity and cleverness it is also known for.
· Fertility – Yes, rabbits reproduce… a lot. So ask rabbit for a little of whatever they use for this successful endeavor!
· Creativity & Cleverness – Rabbits get into tricky situations, and get themselves out too. From ducking and weaving, to squeezing through the smallest spaces, rabbit escapes and ends up in a field of flowers. Ask rabbit to help you navigate through tough situations and show you how to get to the end goal.
· Abundance – Rabbits have long been a symbol for abundance and wealth in many cultures. They are prolific, successful in living in groups and families, thrive in many environments, and provide for us a food source and warm, soft layers. Thank rabbit for its sacrifice and ability to provide on so many levels when asking to guide you on how to obtain abundance.
· Spontaneity - One minute the rabbit seems to be dozing over its food and the next it is frolicking in the field, kicking us its glorious hind feet. Ask rabbit to give you a little of that spontaneous energy and ability to live in the moment.
This rabbit has a Herkimer 'diamond' in his/her heart center which is an extremely pure and high vibration of total love. It amplifies and radiates out the vibration of the essences it is infused with and the animal’s spiritual footprint.
S\he is also infused with Citrine, Blue Jade, and Wild Rose essence. Citrine is the stone of abundance and prosperity. Blue Jade calms and restores, helping one to avoid panic. Wild Rose flower essence helps one find their purpose and drive in life, leaving behind uncertainty and replacing it with a happy, confident attitude.
This infusion process is all done through sacred geometry, reiki, intention, and gratitude. Learn all about it at www.sacredbalanceart.com
Claire is both and artist and experienced energy healer who has created a truly unique way to combine the 2 to create true energy art – art that is infused with healing energy.
They are hardy but not a toy. If you have pets, especially cats, please note that they love wool and would like nothing more than to take this as their new toy, so place out of reach of pets.